Aluminum Cleaner – Bio-Kleen Aluma Kleen
- Bio-Kleen Aluma Kleen is a biodegradable, non toxic aluminum cleaner that cleans and brightens aluminum and metal surfaces on your boat, pontoon, RV, trailer, truck, car and more.
- An aluminum cleaner that cleans and removes oxidation, stains and discoloration from aluminum and metals.
- Quickly and easily clean aluminum boats and pontoons.
- Bio-Kleen Aluma Kleen not only cleans but it also contains corrosion inhibitors to keep rust from returning to the surfaces you clean.
- Removes road salt corrosion on trailers, RVs and automobiles.
- Great at cleaning and removing brake dust and build up from coated automotive, RV and trailer rims.
- Dilute Aluma Kleen 50/50 for an automotive acid wash and remove rust speckles and oxidation from paint, remove salt oxidation from exterior, and thoroughly clean automotive paint and prior to waxing and polishing.
Uses: Clean and de-oxidize any aluminum or metal surface, clean pontoons, clean aluminum boats, clean running boards, step plates and diamond plate, clean metal tanks on trucks and RV, clean metal trimming on trailers and RV, clean rust from parts and tools, clean rims and wheels, and an acid wash for your vehicle.
Green Cleaning Attributes
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- Safe for Marine and Aquatic Life
- No Animal Testing - No Animal Ingredients - Cruelty Free
- Environmentally Friendly, Non toxic, Biodegradable, Non Aerosol, Ozone Safe
If you have any type of buildup on pontoons or other metal surfaces such as scale, scum line, algae, you must clean surface first with a
prior to applying Bio-Kleen Aluma Kleen.
For a polished, mirror finish on your metals, follow up with an application of Aluma Kleen with
DIRECTIONS: Spray Bio-Kleen Aluma Kleen on dry aluminum/metal back and forth, starting from the bottom and working up. Let stand 1-5 minutes (depending on severity of oxidation), allowing product to turn white. As product begins to run re-treat exposed areas. Rinse or wipe off before product dries. If streaking occurs, reapply.
Extremely corroded surfaces may require additional attention, agitation with a brush or more dwell time before rinsing.
For best results, remove build up from boats and pontoons with Hull Cleaner or remove grease from other surfaces with Amazing Cleaner prior to applying Bio-Kleen Aluma-Kleen. For a mirror finish apply Metal Polish after cleaning with Aluma Kleen.