Remove Black Streaks – Black Streak Remover
- A biodegradable RV and boat black streak remover cleaner degreaser.
- Now you can remove black streaks and stains from RV, campers, boats and trailers with ease.
- Just spray it on a cloth or brush and wipe it on and wipe it off, it really is that simple.
- Also a multi purpose cleaner degreaser that cleans soils and marks with a minimum effort on a wide variety of hard surfaces.
- After cleaning it leaves surfaces streak free. No need to rinse and surface is residue free.
- Excellent for a number of jobs around the house, garage and business as well: cleaning vinyl and aluminum siding, gutters and eves, engine and garage cleaning and degreasing, cleaning parts and tools and more.
RV / marine black streak remover, remove scuff marks, clean oil stains, clean carbon deposits, engine degreasing, tools and more. Use on: fiberglass, clearcoat, engines, counters, grills, tools, appliances, chrome, stainless steel and other non-porous surfaces.
Green Cleaning Attributes
- Spray-on, Wipe Clean
- Concentrated Cleaner: Highly effective allowing you to dilute per application; saving Time, Money, Transportation, Packaging and Shipping Costs. Therefore reducing the environmental impact.
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- Safe for Marine and Aquatic Life
- No Animal Testing - No Animal Ingredients - Cruelty Free
- Environmentally Friendly, Non toxic, Biodegradable, Non Aerosol, Ozone Safe
Application of black streak remover works great with a
micro fiber towel. After removing black streaks, wash with Boat RV Wash. Keep black streaks from returning and protect the surface and with a Boat RV Wax. Maintain with Spray Wax for shine and protection in minutes.
Removing black streaks from a toy hauler trailer.
Most applications to remove black streaks from RVs and boats require a full strength application. It is recommended to dilute per application on sensitive or heavily oxidized finishes. Test sensitive paints and finishes on a small area first. Bio-Kleen Black Streak Remover can be used on many other applications than just removing black streaks such as multi-purpose cleaning and degreasing.
- Light Duty 2-4 oz. per 1 gallon of water
- Medium Duty 6-16 oz. per 1 gallon of water
- Heavy Duty 32-64 oz. per 1 gallon of water
- For severe degreasing dilute accordingly
DIRECTIONS: To remove black streaks from RV, trailer or boats spray product onto a dry, clean cloth or towel wipe surface clean. You may also spray product onto a clean, dry wash brush. Start from the bottom and work your way up, in sections, adding more product as needed. Then wash with Super Suds and rinse from the top down.
See the Videos Tab for further demonstrations.
Test older surfaces, chalked and sensitive paints and finishes on a small, inconspicuous area first. It is recommended to dilute per application on sensitive or heavily oxidized finishes.
Washing RV Exterior, Removing Black Streaks from RV with Black Streak Remover and Super Suds
Remove Black Streaks from Pontoon Boat
Remove Black Streaks from RV Camper Exterior and Vinyl Decals
Remove Black Streaks from RV Trim with Black Streak Remover and Amazing Cleaner