Marine Polish – Bio-Kleen Polish & Sealant
- A Liquid Wax Polish for Boats, RVs and Automobiles.
- Deep Cleans – Restores Color – Polishes and Seals all in one application.
- This is a deep cleaning boat polish that removes dullness while also enriching the color on your boat, rv, or vehicle. It is a unique, non-abrasive marine polish that bonds itself to the finish of your boat, RV or vehicle and creates a tough, yet smooth and slick protective shield against salt, acid rain, bird hits, tree sap, bug residue and UV rays. Created with extra-long lasting 250ºF UV protection.
- The polymer in this polish gives fiberglass and paint a high degree of detergent resistance while still maintaining a breathable surface.
- So you use can your boat, rv, automobile daily and still maintain excellent shine and protection.
- Easy On / Easy Off: What’s that mean? Well, ever use a traditional wax and it was pretty tough to apply and even tougher to buff off? This polish applies easily and is a snap to buff off.
- This polish is so versatile you can use it on more surfaces than a traditional wax. You can even apply it to the exterior windshield of your boat, rv, or automobile and the water will bead up and roll off.
- Will not damage vinyl decals.
- Also excellent for household use on surfaces such as: shower doors and tiles, mirrors, windshields, sinks, chrome and more. Applying the Bio-Kleen Polish & Sealant to these surfaces reduces water spots and adds shine and protection.
- Easy on, easy off
- Polish, Seal, Protect: One Application
- UV Protection
- Restores color, brilliant shine
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- No Animal Testing - No Animal Ingredients
Before applying Bio-Kleen Polish & Sealant clean surface first with a Boat/RV/Auto Wash
. If applying to your boat hull or fiberglass RV: Remove heavy deposits with a Boat Hull Cleaner
We like to apply the polish by hand with a Microfiber Applicator
and buff off with a Foam Polishing Pad
To maintain the high gloss shine and for quick and easy buff ups to remove any water spots that may have accumulated while sitting still, use a Spray Wax
DIRECTIONS: Shake well before and during use.
Clean surface with a Boat/RV/Auto Wash
to remove any excess dirt; rinse and dry. Apply with a slightly dampened polish applicator. Apply sparingly (a little goes a long way) and evenly by hand or orbital to a clean, dry surface using overlapping circular motions. Let dry to a haze. Buff with clean, dry, soft cloth to a brilliant, high gloss. NOTE: Not intended for vinyl, simulated wood grain panels, rubber trim or flat paint.