Adhesive Remover - BKP 1009
- A citrus adhesive remover, graffiti remover and label remover.
- BKP 1009 is a natural, citrus solvent adhesive remover.
- Easily and safely remove adhesive and graffiti.
- Remove labels, gum, road paint, tar and crayon.
- BKP 1009 citrus adhesive remover and graffiti remover works well on clearcoat, most painted surfaces, brick, concrete, fiberglass, glass, plastic, rubber, metals, counters and more.
- Removes adhesive, graffiti, labels, gum, tar, road paint, grease, scuff marks and crayon.
- Excellent for use on automobiles, marine and RV applications, trailers, buildings, sidewalks and signs of all types.
Green Cleaning Attributes
- Made with Natural Citrus Oil
- No Artificial Dyes
- No Artificial Fragrance
- Concentrated Cleaner: Highly effective allowing you to dilute per application; saving Time, Money, Transportation, Packaging and Shipping Costs. Therefore reducing the environmental impact.
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- No Animal Testing - No Animal Ingredients - Cruelty Free
- Environmentally Friendly, Non toxic, Biodegradable, Non Aerosol, Ozone Safe
Remove Decals / Labels / Adhesive: Remove decal/label and as much remaining debris as possible. Spray BKP 1009 on surface, let set for 3 to 5 minutes. For best results use a plastic squeegee to remove adhesive. Slide squeegee along surface, wiping excess adhesive from squeegee. Remove remaining adhesive debris with a clean, Cotton Terry Towel. Reapply as needed. Clean and prep surface prior to applying new decals or paint.
Remove Graffiti / Tar / Road Paint: Spray BKP 1009 on surface. Let set for 3 to 5 minutes. Agitate unless material to be removed will scratch surface. Rinse off with high power pressure washer.