Water Scum Line Remover – Bio-Kleen Oxidation Remover
- A biodegradable boat hull cleaner and fiberglass RV cleaner.
- Removes yellow hue and stains from fiberglass boat hull.
- A water scum line remover that removes algae and scum lines, scale build-up, chalking and buildup from water minerals.
- Easily removes built up mineral deposits on your boat’s drive showers.
- Cleans spider droppings from boat and RV exterior.
- Wipes or rinses away freely and leaves surface sparkling clean.
- Excellent for removing chalking and stains within dry/indoor storage where rinsing is not permitted.
- Ever get those rust stains con a building, concrete or other surface from sprinkler over spray? Bio-Kleen Oxidation Remover will remove those too.
Use on fiberglass boat hulls, RVs, stainless steel, concrete, sprinklers, vinyl siding and more.
Green Cleaning Attributes
- Removes yellow hue on boat hull
- No rinsing needed, use in dry storage
- Clean spider droppings
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- No Animal Testing - No Animal Ingredients - Cruelty Free
- Environmentally Friendly, Biodegradable, Non Aerosol, Ozone Safe
Excellent results for boat hull cleaning and rv exterior cleaning using a Boat RV Brush, Wash Brush Super Soft or Wash Brush Ultra Soft. Or if you prefer longer wash brushes try the Washing Brush Telescopic Flow Thru 66"" or Telescopic Fountain Wash Brush 62"".
Follow up the deep cleaning results of Bio-Kleen Oxidation Remover with an application of Boat RV Wax to seal and protect the surface while adding a brilliant shine.
DIRECTIONS: Ready to use. For the yellow hue on a boat hull: Spray on, let stand 1-10 minutes, allowing longer time for salt water conditions and heavy build up. Rinse thoroughly or wipe thoroughly with a clean, cotton towel.
For dull, chalked paint on an rv: Spray on, wipe clean. Agitation with a soft bristle brush may be required on boat and rv surfaces with heavy water mineral build up. Follow up with an application of RV Wax to prevent future build up and create a layer of UV protection and shine.