Alkaline Cleaner – Bio-Kleen Stryk-It
- Multi purpose cleanroom, laboratory and parts cleaner degreaser.
- A non butyl, alkaline cleaner degreaser that is safe on all metals.
- Bio-Kleen Stryk-It is a surgical grade parts wash.
- This parts cleaner is economical to use in low foaming type of parts washing equipment.
- A cost effective, safe, non toxic, biodegradable parts wash system.
- Bio-Kleen Stryk-It alkaline cleaner is a strong anionic, nonionic detergent formula coupled with alkalinity that creates water soluble compounds from insoluble products making it a very effective cleaner in most industries today.
USES: Production parts washing, dip tank, clean room application, general cleaning, floors, walls, equipment, engine, parts and machinery cleaning and degreasing.
Green Cleaning Attributes
- No Artificial Fragrance
- Leaves no Chemical Residue
- Concentrated Cleaner: Highly effective allowing you to dilute per application; saving Time, Money, Transportation, Packaging and Shipping Costs. Therefore reducing the environmental impact.
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- No Animal Testing - No Animal Ingredients - Cruelty Free
- Environmentally Friendly, Biodegradable, Non Aerosol, Ozone Safe
For optimum cleaning, water from 110° F - 115° F works best on grease.
Light Duty: 6-8oz. per gallon of water
Medium Duty: 12-16oz. per gallon of water
Severe Duty: dilute depending on soil conditions