Restore Oxidized Fiberglass - Bio-Kleen Restore & Shine Xtra Cut
- This fiberglass boat restoration compound is the first step in restoring fiberglass and surfaces from serious oxidation: containing a more aggressive cut with heavier grit that improves surface penetration.
- Bio-Kleen Restore & Shine Xtra Cut a is a fiberglass and paint restoration compound and polish in one.
- Removes light scratches and oxidation.
- Restore oxidized fiberglass and restore color in faded fiberglass.
- Advanced Particle Nanotechnology provides broader coverage and adheres better than conventional compounds and polishes; providing easier application, tougher 250OF UVA/UVB protection and longer lasting results.
- Safe on all OEM paints, clear coat or single stage paint, gel coat, with wool or foam pads.
- Body shop safe and VOC compliant. Contains no silicone.
Green Cleaning Attributes
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- No Animal Testing - No Animal Ingredients
Follow up and application of Bio-Kleen Restore & Shine Xtra Cut with a Buffing Compound
for the complete restoration and polish.
A Wool Compounding Pad
is recommended to apply this product.
If you're simply looking for an excellent wax and the fiberglass does not need restoration try a Boat Wax
Surface may need to be cleaned first with a Boat RV Wash
and allowed to dry completely.
Shake container well before and during use. Use a wool pad
on a buffing wheel. Apply compound on wool pad. Before turning buffer power on, slide pad around on a 12" to 18" area. Use buffing wheel at 1000 to 1500 rpm. Buff area using light to medium pressure while wet; reduce pressure as compound begins to dry. Work the buffer back and forth, then up and down. Severe oxidation may require additional compound. Buff until surface is restored and polished. Repeat over entire surface.Coverage Area
- (1) 32oz will cover 500-1,000 sq. ft.
This is a demonstration video that shows how Bio-Kleen Restore & Shine
and Bio-Kleen Restore & Shine Xtra Cut
can be used to restore boat fiberglass in one to two easy steps.
How do you restore boat fiberglass that is severely oxidized without wetsanding? With Bio-Kleen Restore
& Shine. Restore paint, remove oxidation, remove swirl marks, restore color and repair damaged boat fiberglass gel coat in one to two easy steps. This product is used by professionals at marinas and marine detailing businesses but is also easy enough to use right at home.
This video was taken at Village Marina on Lake of the Ozarks, MO. They were impressed with how easy the product worked and how much time they could save while restoring a fiberglass boat. The Bio-Kleen Restore
& Shine allowed them to work the damaged fiberglass without drying out as other compounds do. They were also confident using this product cuts out several steps from the process and helps save money. Not only does the Bio-Kleen Restore
& Shine buff out oxidation, light scratches and swirl marks, but it polishes and seals the surface at the same time; leaving the fiberglass with a high gloss protective barrier and shine. See the difference of before and after in the video.
This next video focuses more on the demonstration process to restore color and shine back to a faded and oxidized colored fiberglass boat. This demonstration is completed using only the Bio-Kleen Restore & Shine Xtra Cut and just as in the last video, this product allows you to easily restore the color and shine back to your fiberglass in one easy step, not several as experienced with other compounds on the market. You can see that in addition to restoring the color the Bio-Kleen Restore & Shine Xtra Cut polishes and seals the fiberglass at the same time, adding remarkable shine and protection.