How to Remove Salt Deposits – Bio-Kleen Salt Kleen
- Bio-Kleen Salt Kleen is a salt neutralizer that easily and safely removes salt build up from any surface.
- Salt deposits are quickly neutralized, released and removed with each application.
- Surfaces will be clean and coated for protection against rust and salt corrosion.
- Ideal for cleaning and protecting surfaces exposed to salt water, coastal air and road salt.
- Will not remove Boat Wax or regular waxes.
- Safe for marine life and waterways, non toxic and biodegradable.
- Concentrated, water-based formula.
- Concentrated Cleaner: Highly effective allowing you to dilute per application; saving Time, Money, Transportation, Packaging and Shipping Costs. Therefore reducing the environmental impact.
Use on boats, engines, RVs, automobiles, trailers, equipment, snow plows, floors and any surface with salt build up.
Green Cleaning Attributes
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- Safe for Marine and Aquatic Life
- No Animal Testing - No Animal Ingredients - Cruelty Free
- Environmentally Friendly, Non toxic, Biodegradable, Non Aerosol, Ozone Safe
Exterior Application: If necessary, remove access debris to allow salt neutralizer to be applied directly onto surface.
1. Prepare a solution by adding 4oz Salt Kleen to every 1 Gallon of water (1:30 dilution) into a bucket.
2. Dip a wash brush or mitt into solution and scrub entire surface. Allow solution to dwell 1-2 minutes.
3. Rinse with water completely removing salt debris.
Application with Salt Kleen Proportioner: Fill cup with Salt Kleen concentrate; this will create a 1:128 dilution. Spray all contaminated areas. Allow to dwell 1-2 minutes. Rinse.
Interior Engine Application: Using a stainless steel proportioner at a 1:30 dilution ratio: Attach output to engine flush supply. Turn water on and start engine. Allow to idle 3-5 minutes, or until you see Salt Kleen (yellow-green in color) coming out through exhaust pipes or lower unit.