Cleaning Grease from Snowmobile
Snowmobile cleaner SledBrite Belly Pan Cleaner is used to remove heavy buildup and grease from snowmobile skis and attachments.
This video demonstrates how to remove heavy build up and grease from snowmobile skis and attachments with the SledBrite Belly Pan Snowmobile Cleaner Degreaser. This is an important step in the snowmobile cleaning and detailing process and should be one of the first steps taken. You want to be sure to clean and degrease the entire sled prior to cleaning and brightening any aluminum or metals, including these ski attachments, snowmobile tunnels and engine parts.
This is especially important in an area such as this where there is heavy grease or build up. If the build up is not removed prior to applying the aluminum cleaner, the aluminum cleaner will not be able to come in contact with the actual surface of the aluminum, therefore preventing it from cleaning and deoxidizing the aluminum.
- (2) Clean Shop Rags
- (1) Small Cleaning Brush or Toothbrush
- SledBrite Belly Pan Snowmobile Cleaner
- Remove heavy contact grease from surface with shop rag
- Spray SledBrite Belly Pan Snowmobile Cleaner across surface, including ski and attachments
- Allow dwell time of 30 seconds to a few minutes depending on severity of grease build up
- Agitate areas with brush to break up build up
- Wipe clean with second shop rag or Microfiber Towel
Back to DIY Guide | How To Cleaning and Detailing Tutorials