Boat Marine Bilge Cleaners
- A biodegradable, boat marine bilge cleaner.
- Degreases and dissolves any sludge, grease or soils in your boat bilge.
- A neutral pH, multi purpose, emulsion cleaner degreaser.
- Contains a quaternary sanitizer to keep bilge and livewell fresh and deters the growth of invasive species eggs.
- A special appeal is it's non corrosive to metals, so it can be used safely around expensive engines and parts.
- Cleans boat bilges, machinery, parts, equipment, and is great for engine degreasing. Safe and economical for use in marinas, factories, and garages.
Clean using a micro fiber towel or a soft grip body brush for best results.
Green Cleaning Attributes
- Highly Concentrated
- Neutral pH
- Non Corrosive
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- No Animal Testing - No Animal Ingredients - Cruelty Free
- Environmentally Friendly, Biodegradable, Non Aerosol, Ozone Safe
Light duty 6-8 oz. per gallon of water
Medium 12-16 oz. per gallon of water
Heavy 20-25 oz. per gallon of water
Severe degreasing dilute accordingly.
For optimum cleaning, heated water from 110 to 115 degrees F works best on greases.
DIRECTIONS: Dilute accordingly. Spray on surface, let stand for 1-2 minutes (longer dwell time for heavy build up and stains), agitate with a brush or cloth if needed, rinse clean.
Enclosed bilges and tanks: Dilute 1:30 (4oz. per 1 gallon of water), fill tank with diluted Bilge cleaner, let stand for 24 hours, drain and rinse tank.
NOTE: If by accident gasoline or diesel was put into the water system on your boat or rv: follow enclosed tank directions with a triple rinse.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: