Disinfecting Cleaner – Biokleen Power23 RTU
Biokleen Power23 RTU is a one-step disinfectant cleaner that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is virucidal, fungicidal, and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and their odors when used as directed.
Safe on all metals and surfaces. Safe to use in your home, school or business.
Power23 RTU Disinfectant Cleaner vs. Bleach
- Power23 RTU uses a quaternary ammonium to not only disinfect but sanitize: which means it not only removes germs from bacteria, but it also kills: viruses, fungi, mold, mildew and more. That’s something bleach just cannot do.
- Power23 RTU deodorizes with a fresh lemon scent, bleach… well, we all know what bleach smells like, even if you mask it with a heavy scent.
- Power23 RTU is an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Registered product proven to kill more pathogens than Bleach, yet reduces allergic reactions associated with the use of Bleach.
- Power23 RTU is a quaternary ammonium type disinfectant cleaner, a type which is frequently used in hospitals, and it kills the organisms necessary to qualify as a “hospital grade” disinfecting cleaner. In addition, “Power23” has a EPA registration number. Both elements are required for a product to be considered for use in child care facilities.
- EPA Registration Number 6836-206-69460 EPA Establishment Number 69460-MI-1
The active ingredient in Biokleen Power23 RTU disinfectant cleaner is a Quaternary and is considered a safe alternative to other disinfecting cleaners. The EPA recommends its use in hospitals, medical and dental offices, nursing homes, public restrooms, institutions, schools, colleges, athletic facilities, food processing plants, food storage areas, kitchens, restaurants and bars, airports, transportation terminals, hotels, and motels. This product is used by professional cleaning companies, contracted to clean and disinfect hospitals and rooms in between patients. It’s also used by large kennel companies to reduce the spread of sickness among animals.
Green Cleaning Attributes
- Neutral pH – Safe on all surfaces
- Mild Lemon Scent
- Contains No Phosphorous
- Leaves no Chemical Residue
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- No Animal Testing - No Animal Ingredients - Cruelty Free
- Non Aerosol, Ozone Safe
Power23 RTU disinfecting cleaner Protects against the Following:
- (Bacteria): Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Staph, MRSA, VRE, VISA, E. Coli, Strep
- (Viruses): Hepatitis B, Herpes Simplex Type 1, Herpes Simplex Type 2, HIV-1 (AIDS), Influenza A/PR (Influenza), Swine/Pig Flu (Influenza A H1N1), Rubella (Causative agent of German measles), Vaccinia
- (Fungi): Aspergillus niger, Candida albicans, Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus) (Cause of Ringworm)
Professionals may be interested in the Super Concentrated Power23. Not recommended for individual or general use.
Apply to hard nonporous surfaces thoroughly wetting the surfaces with sprayer or a cloth, mop or sponge. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes (2 minutes for disinfection against all viruses claimed except HBV). Wipe dry with a clean cloth or sponge or allow to air dry. For heavily soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is required. Spray 6-8 inches from surface; rub with brush, sponge or cloth. Avoid breathing spray.
Prepare a fresh solution daily or more often if the use solution becomes diluted or soiled.
Rinse all surfaces, which come in contact with food, such as counter tops, appliances, tables and stove tops, with potable water before use. Do not use on utensils, glassware and dishes.
This product is not for use on medical device surfaces.
Mold and Mildew Control Directions
To control the growth of mold and mildew and their odors on hard, non porous surfaces, apply to thoroughly wet all treated surfaces completely. Let air dry. Repeat application weekly or when growth or odor reappears.
Kills HIV and HBV on pre-cleaned environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood/body fluids in health care settings or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfaces/objects with blood or body fluids and in which the surfaces/objects likely to be soiled with blood or body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS) or Hepatitis B Virus (HBV).
Non-Acid Toliet Bowl and Urinal Disinfectant/Cleaner Directions: Remove heavy soil prior to disinfection. Empty toilet bowl or urinal and apply 1 - 1 1/3 oz. per gallon (8-10ml per liter)Ready To Use solution to exposed surfaces including under the rim with a cloth, mop, sponge
or sprayer. Brush or swab thoroughly. Allow to stand for 10 minutes and