Boat Hull Cleaning - Bio-Kleen Fiberglass Cleaner
- A biodegradable fiberglass boat cleaner and fiberglass RV cleaner.
- A hull cleaner designed to dissolve and remove scum lines, algae, scale, lime, rust, corrosion, light oxidation, and most water minerals from fiberglass and acid resistant surfaces including: fiberglass, aluminum, metals, porcelain, tile and grout. Also removes yellow stains from a fiberglass RV exterior.
- A clinging spray on gel that sticks increasing surface penetration for better boat hull cleaning on vertical surfaces.
- This hull cleaner has a rapid action that quickly penetrates and removes buildup of all kinds.
- Rinses away freely and leaves surface sparkling clean.
Excellent for hand and automatic washing operations. Use on fiberglass boats, RVs, aluminum boats, pontoons, metals, tires and rims, props and outboards, sinks, bathtubs, shower stalls, toilet seats and bowls, stainless steel fixtures, swimming pools, ceramic tiles and grout.
Green Cleaning Attributes
- Safe: No need to worry about overspray
- Concentrated Cleaner: Highly effective allowing you to dilute per application; saving Time, Money, Transportation, Packaging and Shipping Costs. Therefore reducing the environmental impact.
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- No Animal Testing - No Animal Ingredients - Cruelty Free
- Environmentally Friendly, Biodegradable, Non Aerosol, Ozone Safe
Excellent results for boat hull cleaning and rv exterior cleaning using a Boat RV Brush, Wash Brush Super Soft or Wash Brush Ultra Soft. Or if you prefer longer wash brushes try the Washing Brush Telescopic Flow Thru 66"" or Telescopic Fountain Wash Brush 62"".
Follow up the deep cleaning results of Bio-Kleen Fiberglass Boat Cleaner with an application of Boat Wax to seal and protect the surface while adding a brilliant shine.
- Normal to Heavy Buildup: Ready to Use to 1:1 Dilution (64oz per 1 Gallon Water)
- Medium Buildup: 1:3 Dilution (32oz per 1 Gallon Water)
- Light Buildup / Regular Maintenance: 1:15 Dilution (8oz per 1 Gallon Water)
Spray Bio-Kleen Fiberglass Cleaner onto area affected with water spots and water stains. Allow product to dwell for extremely hard to remove stains.Agitate lightly with a Boat Body Brush with medium to soft flagged tip bristlesRinseAfter removing water spots and stains with the Bio-Kleen Fiberglass Cleaner, apply Bio-Kleen Polish & Sealant to create a protective barrier against the water stainsMaintain with Bio-Kleen Qwik Shine and a Micro-Fiber Towel
HEAVY BUILDUP DIRECTIONS: Spray on surface, let stand 5 minutes, agitate with a soft bristle brush and rinse thoroughly. For heavy lime, oxidation and algae deposits longer dwell time or a second application is recommended. Hot water always increases efficiency. Immediately follow up with an application of Bio-Kleen Polish & Sealant to prevent future build up and create a layer of UV protection and shine. Ready to use or may be diluted per application.
Overall Customer Rating of 49 Reviews: