Biokleen Laundry Detergent
- Biokleen Laundry Detergent cleans, brightens and deodorizes laundry while leaving your clothing soft and smelling fresh.
- This powder laundry detergent is made with natural antibacterial citrus extracts.
- Fortified with chlorine free, color safe bleach to keep whites well, white, and colors bright and looking new.
- Biokleen laundry detergent has a special formulation that contains water softeners and controlled suds to help eliminate water mineral deposits on laundry and in your washing machine. This will greatly reduce your replacement and repair costs.
- Laundry detergent strong enough to remove tough stains, yet safe for gentle fabrics like silk and cashmere and sensitive skin types. Rinses away freely and leaves no residue behind on clothing or in washing machine.
- Biokleen laundry detergent excels in all water temperatures in both soft and hard water. Works in both front and top loading washing machines.
- One 8lb container yields up to 142 loads of laundry *(based on 12 lbs of dry laundry washed in soft water).
Green Cleaning Attributes
- Free of Sodium Lauryl or Sodium Laureth Sulfate surfactants (SLS/SLES)
- Chlorine Free
- No Dyes or Artificial Fragrance
- Environmentally Safe, Septic Safe
- Gentle to Sensitivities and Allergies
- Safe for High Efficiency (HE) Machines
- Concentrated Cleaner: Highly effective allowing you to dilute per application; saving Time, Money, Transportation, Packaging and Shipping Costs. Therefore reducing the environmental impact.
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- No Animal Testing - No Animal Ingredients - Cruelty Free
- Biodegradable, Non Aerosol
Pre-treating laundry stains with a Stain Remover or All Purpose Cleaner to remove those tough or set in stains. Use Color Safe Bleach to keep your whites white and your colors bright and lasting.
DIRECTIONS: Start laundry cycle until a small amount of water is pooled. Cold, warm, or hot water can be used. Pour detergent in before adding laundry. Use 1/2 scoop (1oz) with soft water. Use full scoop (2oz) with hard water. More detergent may be required for larger machines, severely soiled laundry or excessively hard water. Keep container closed when not in use.
Overall Customer Rating of 10 Reviews: