Washing Boats with Bio-Kleen Super Suds
- A biodegradable, Phosphate Free, boat wash, RV wash and automotive wash.
- A liquid wash that quickly removes scum lines, dirt, grime, insects and water spots from all surfaces.
- Bio-Kleen Super Suds gently, yet effectively cleans; removing contaminants that could bond to or etch the surface of your boat, RV or automobile.
- Super Suds creates a rich, high foam that rinses away freely, leaving a clean, streak free surface everytime.
- This boat wash cleans without removing boat wax or regular waxes.
- Specially incorporated polymers leave behind added protection and shine while washing boats, RV or automobiles.
- Special ingredients help lubricate your washing brush or fountain brush to work more efficiently and prevent debris from scratching surfaces.
- This liquid wash rinses away freely and leaves the surface sparkling clean.
Wash boats, RVs, planes, trains, bus fleets, cars, trucks, siding, trailers and mobile homes.
Green Cleaning Attributes
- Phosphate Free
- Added Polymers for Protection and Shine
- Concentrated Cleaner: Highly effective allowing you to dilute per application; saving Time, Money, Transportation, Packaging and Shipping Costs. Therefore reducing the environmental impact.
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- No Animal Testing - No Animal Ingredients - Cruelty Free
- Environmentally Friendly Biodegradable, Non Aerosol, Ozone Safe
Remove heavy deposits prior to washing boats with a Hull Cleaner or a Water Scum Line Remover.
Excellent results for boat, RV, auto washing using a Boat RV Brush, Wash Brush Super Soft or Wash Brush Ultra Soft. Or if you prefer longer wash brushes try the Washing Brush Telescopic Flow Thru 66"" or Telescopic Fountain Wash Brush 62"".
We recommend drying with a Cleaning Chamois to deter water spots.
Keep your boat, RV, auto clean and protected in between washes with Spray Wax.
After washing boats with a boat wash, protect with Boat Wax.
DIRECTIONS: Pour 1-2oz. Bio-Kleen Super Suds per gallon of water into a bucket (hot water always increases efficiency). Apply to a cool surface, using a clean sponge, washing brush, fountain brush or wash mitt. Before soap dries, rinse with a flow of water (not spray) so water sheets off surface. Wipe dry with a clean chamois. Follow up with an application of Boat RV Auto Wax for the ultimate shine and protection. For touch ups between washes, use Spray Wax.
Overall Customer Rating of 8 Reviews: