Detailing Spray – Bio-Kleen Qwik Shine
- A biodegradable liquid spray wax for boats, rv, cars, trucks, airplanes and well, just about anything you can think to put it on.
- A detailing spray is an easy way to quickly clean and remove dust, smudges, bird hits and water spots while maintaining a shine on your boat, rv, car or truck.
- A spray on, wipe off detailing product that cleans while it shines. This spray wax gives you all of the gloss and protection of a wax in a fraction of the time. We like it when detailing takes less time. Don’t you?
- This detailing spray will enhance the depth of shine on your unit while also adding a micro-thin layer of polymer protection; this, in turn, creates a static free surface which helps.
- This spray wax can also be used for boat, rv, car interiors; so things like your dash, vinyl and leather seats, etc. Using Bio-Kleen Qwik Shine on interiors gives you a low sheen shine and all the UV protection you need without a slippery residue.
- A detailing spray that also deters water, dust, dirt, airborne pollutants and stains from the finish of your boat, rv, car or truck.
- After applying Bio-Kleen Qwik Shine to the finish water beads up and rolls off just like a fresh wax.
- Unlike most other spray waxes you will experience no smudging, streaking, hazing or residue left behind.
Use on all boat, RV and automobile fiberglass, paints, clearcoat, metals, chrome, exterior trim, moldings, vinyl, leather, rubber, plastic, counters, interiors, dash and finished wood.
Green Cleaning Attributes
- UV Protection with SPF 40
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- No Animal Testing - No Animal Ingredients - Cruelty Free
- Environmentally Friendly, Biodegradable, Non Aerosol, Ozone Safe
Maintain consistent shine and protection when used as a system with a wax. Try applying with a microfiber towel or a wax applicator you'll see the difference.
DIRECTIONS: Mist on cool, dry finish; buff lightly with a soft cloth. For best results we recommend washing surface with Boat RV Auto Wash and using a microfiber towel to buff finish. Maintain consistent shine and protection on marine and rv fiberglass and automotive exteriors when used as a system with Wax.
Typical applications for Qwik Shine will be about every 1-3 washes, or
4-6 weeks. Depending on the desired shine and
Overall Customer Rating of 14 Reviews: