Shake Biokleen Renew Metal Polish well to activate before and during applications. Do not use on metals with any type of overlay.
Polishing Metals (aluminum polish, stainless steel polish, chrome polish, billet polish, diamond plate polish, running boards, gold, brass, silver, copper bronze, nickel and more):
For best results, apply Biokleen Renew Metal Polish with Biokleen Polishing Ball: Always use Biokleen Polishing Ball with drill in forward, or clockwise, direction. Place two to four dime-size drops of metal polish proportionally across the ball for initial application. Add one to two additional drops as needed for the application. Start by using the drill at slow speeds until polish is absorbed, then increase speed. Polish metal until entire surface turns black. Buff off metal with an additional Biokleen Polishing Ball or a clean, dry terry cloth towel for a brilliant shine. Always use precaution when using hand tools. Always wear protective eyewear.
For polishing metals by hand: Place a clean, dry terry cloth towel over mouth of Renew Metal Polish bottle - flip bottle over; using that dime-sized spot, rub metal vigorously until surface turns black. Buff off metal surface with an additional clean, dry terry cloth towel for a brilliant shine.
Step 1: Tape off painted areas surrounding headlight. Spray water onto headlight. Lightly and evenly wet sand entire headlight using 1000 grit sandpaper. Sand in a horizontal motion, periodically spraying water, until runoff is clear. This is important, the more wet sanding prep work you do at this stage greatly improves the overall outcome. Wipe surface dry.Step 2: Shake Biokleen Renew Headlight Restoration well, before and during use. Apply Biokleen Renew to cloudy headlight lens surface with a clean, cotton cloth.
Step 3: Using the Biokleen Polishing Ball, buff headlight lens until you see the lens become clear. To lessen splatter, do not over apply Biokleen Renew Headlight Restoration. Buff in horizontal directions.
Step 4: Remove undesired runoff (on bumper or painted surfaces) lightly with a clean, damp cloth or towel. Clean headlight lens and surrounding areas with a glass cleaner.
Tips and Techniques:
- Do not allow product runoff onto painted surfaces. Tape off surrounding headlight areas and if needed place damp, disposable towels on bumper, hood and any areas surrounding the headlight to catch runoff and possible splatter. If product does get on undesired surface, remove lightly with a clean, damp cloth.
- Buff only headlight surface.
- Avoid restoring headlight in direct sunlight. Ensure lens is cool before proceeding with restoration process.
- Rinse disposable towels with soapy water and lay flat to dry before disposing.
- Read all cautionary statements on Biokleen Renew and Biokleen Polishing Ball before use. Use eye protection.