Metal Polish – Bio-Kleen Renew
- A concentrated, fast drying metal polish.
- Polishing metals to a brilliant, mirror finish, shine has never been easier.
- Probably the best thing about this metal polish is that it lasts so much longer than conventional metal polishes
- Probably the second best thing about Bio-Kleen Renew is a small amount of polish goes a very long way when polishing metals.
- Unlike most metal polishes where you have to follow up with an additional sealant Bio-Kleen Renew also seals as it polishes metals for lasting protection.
- Corrosion inhibitors are included with this formulation to help keep corrosion and rust away.
- Heat resistant on metals up to 1350ºF. Why should you care about that? Well if you’re polishing metals that are exposed to a lot of heat, either from sunlight or maybe engine heat, other metal polishes cannot resist the heat and will underperform.
Prior to applying a metal polish remove stains and corrosion from metals with a Metal and Aluminum Cleaner
For best results apply and polish with a Polish Ball
. May also be applied and polished by hand with Cotton Terry Towels
Bio-Kleen Renew is specially designed to work universally on all types of metals and the various grades of aluminum. Most aluminum polishes will polish the aluminum and leave a decent shine, but in a week the aluminum looks dull again. This is caused from oxidation, Renew Metal Polish contains a corrosion inhibitor to keep oxidation and corrosion from returning. This metal polish not only cleans and shines aluminum, but it also seals the surface - all in one application - all in this one bottle.
Billet, diamond plate, running boards, rims, wheels, aluminum, stainless steel, chrome, gold, brass, silver, copper, bronze, nickel and more.
- Note: Biokleen Renew only needs to be used as a fiberglass restoration product in extreme conditions and is recommended as a precursor to the Fiberglass Boat Restoration Compound.
- A professional restoration product for extremely oxidized and faded fiberglass.
- Renews faded and oxidized fiberglass to it’s original color.
- Professional fiberglass restoration results
Green Cleaning Attributes
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- No Animal Testing - No Animal Ingredients
Shake Biokleen Renew Metal Polish well to activate before and during applications. Do not use on metals with any type of overlay.
Polishing Metals (aluminum polish, stainless steel polish, chrome polish, billet polish, diamond plate polish, running boards, gold, brass, silver, copper bronze, nickel and more):
For best results, apply Biokleen Renew Metal Polish with Biokleen Polishing Ball: Always use Biokleen Polishing Ball with drill in forward, or clockwise, direction. Place two to four dime-size drops of metal polish proportionally across the ball for initial application. Add one to two additional drops as needed for the application. Start by using the drill at slow speeds until polish is absorbed, then increase speed. Polish metal until entire surface turns black. Buff off metal with an additional Biokleen Polishing Ball or a clean, dry terry cloth towel for a brilliant shine. Always use precaution when using hand tools. Always wear protective eyewear.
For polishing metals by hand: Place a clean, dry terry cloth towel over mouth of Renew Metal Polish bottle - flip bottle over; using that dime-sized spot, rub metal vigorously until surface turns black. Buff off metal surface with an additional clean, dry terry cloth towel for a brilliant shine.
Step 1: Tape off painted areas surrounding headlight. Spray water onto headlight. Lightly and evenly wet sand entire headlight using 1000 grit sandpaper. Sand in a horizontal motion, periodically spraying water, until runoff is clear. This is important, the more wet sanding prep work you do at this stage greatly improves the overall outcome. Wipe surface dry.
Step 2: Shake Biokleen Renew Headlight Restoration well, before and during use. Apply Biokleen Renew to cloudy headlight lens surface with a clean, cotton cloth.
Step 3: Using the Biokleen Polishing Ball, buff headlight lens until you see the lens become clear. To lessen splatter, do not over apply Biokleen Renew Headlight Restoration. Buff in horizontal directions.
Step 4: Remove undesired runoff (on bumper or painted surfaces) lightly with a clean, damp cloth or towel. Clean headlight lens and surrounding areas with a glass cleaner.
Tips and Techniques:
- Do not allow product runoff onto painted surfaces. Tape off surrounding headlight areas and if needed place damp, disposable towels on bumper, hood and any areas surrounding the headlight to catch runoff and possible splatter. If product does get on undesired surface, remove lightly with a clean, damp cloth.
- Buff only headlight surface.
- Avoid restoring headlight in direct sunlight. Ensure lens is cool before proceeding with restoration process.
- Rinse disposable towels with soapy water and lay flat to dry before disposing.
- Read all cautionary statements on Biokleen Renew and Biokleen Polishing Ball before use. Use eye protection.
Overall Customer Rating of 4 Reviews: