- Polishing and Buffing: Metals - Clearcoat - Fiberglass
- This polishing ball is the fastest and most efficient way how to polish metal.
- 4"" diameter polish ball made with soft, durable fibers that will last a lifetime. It is effective and safe on a wide range of surfaces and built to last. Performs excellent on both smooth and textured surfaces.
- Fits into tight, hard to reach areas to make any difficult polishing job quick and easy.
- No need to worry, this polish ball connects to any common drill.
- Can be washed and reused. Note: polishing ball may not need to be washed in between applications if polishing the same surface type using the same polish.
Polishing Metals: snowmobile tunnels, billet, diamond plate, running boards, motorcycle pipes, marine pipes, aluminum, stainless steel, brass, copper, bronze, nickel and more. When used with any of our metal polishes, the Biokleen Polish Ball excels at polishing any uncoated, polishable metal finish.
Other Polish Applications: painted surfaces, fiberglass, clearcoat, plastics, rims, snowmobiles, motorcycles, automobiles, boats and RVs.
How to Polish Metal and other Surfaces:
Always use Biokleen Polishing Ball with drill in forward, or clockwise, direction. Place four dime-size drops of polish proportionally across the ball for initial application. Add one to two additional drops as needed for the application. Start by using the drill at slow speeds until polish is absorbed, then increase speed. Always use precaution when using hand tools. Always wear protective eyewear.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: