The Biokleen Polishing Kit is the fastest, easiest way to polish metals to a brilliant, mirror finish shine. Not only do you get the best metal polish on the market, you also get the best polishing ball - all together in this convenient metal polishing kit. Although Biokleen Renew Metal Polish excels at polishing metals by hand the fastest and most efficient way to polish is combining it with the Bio-Kleen Polish Ball.
Biokleen Renew Metal Polish
Biokleen Renew Metal Polish is specially designed to work
universally on all types of metals and the various grades of aluminum.
Most aluminum polishes will polish the aluminum and leave a decent
shine, but in a weeks time the aluminum looks dull again. This is caused
from oxidation, Renew Metal Polish contains a corrosion inhibitor to
keep oxidation and corrosion from returning. This metal polish not only
cleans and shines aluminum, but it also seals the surface - all in one
application - all in this one bottle.
- A concentrated, fast drying metal polish
- Polishes metals to a brilliant, mirror finish, shine
- Lasts longer than conventional metal polishes
- A small amount goes a very long way
- Seals as it polishes metals for lasting protection
- Contains corrosion inhibitors to keep rust away
- Heat resistant on metals up to 1350ºF
- First, remove heavy corrosion with Bio-Kleen Aluma Kleen
- For best results apply with the Biokleen Polishing Ball
Billet, diamond plate, running boards, rims, wheels, aluminum, stainless steel, chrome, gold, brass, silver, copper, bronze, nickel and more.
Biokleen Renew Metal Polish Special Attributes
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- No Animal Testing - No Animal Ingredients
Biokleen Polishing Ball
Polishing Buffing: Metals - Clearcoat - Fiberglass
- The Biokleen Polishing Ball is the fastest and most efficient way to polish. 4" in Diameter.
- Made with soft, durable fibers. Effective on a
wide range of surfaces and built to last. Excellent on smooth and
- Fits into tight, hard to reach areas to make any difficult polishing job quick and easy.
- Connects to any common drill.
- Can be washed and reused. Note: polishing ball
may not need to be washed in between applications if polishing the same
surface type using the same polish.
Metals: snowmobile tunnels, billet,
diamond plate, running boards, motorcycle pipes, marine pipes, aluminum,
stainless steel, brass, copper, bronze, nickel and more.
When used with any of our metal polishes, the Biokleen Polish Ball excels at polishing any uncoated, polishable metal finish.
Other Applications: painted surfaces, fiberglass, clearcoat, plastics, rims, snowmobiles, motorcycles, automobiles, boats and RVs.
Shake Biokleen Renew Metal Polish well to activate before and during applications. Do not use on metals with any type of overlay.
Polishing Metals (aluminum polish, stainless steel polish, chrome polish, billet polish, diamond plate polish, running boards, gold, brass, silver, copper bronze, nickel and more):
For best results, apply Biokleen Renew Metal Polish with Biokleen Polishing Ball: Always use Biokleen Polishing Ball with drill in forward, or clockwise, direction. Place two to four dime-size drops of metal polish proportionally across the ball for initial application. Add one to two additional drops as needed for the application. Start by using the drill at slow speeds until polish is absorbed, then increase speed. Polish metal until entire surface turns black. Buff off metal with an additional Biokleen Polishing Ball or a clean, dry terry cloth towel for a brilliant shine. Always use precaution when using hand tools. Always wear protective eyewear.
For polishing metals by hand: Place a clean, dry terry cloth towel over mouth of Renew Metal Polish bottle - flip bottle over; using that dime-sized spot, rub metal vigorously until surface turns black. Buff off metal surface with an additional clean, dry terry cloth towel for a brilliant shine.
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews: