Motorcycle Metal Polishing - Bike Magik Metal Polish
- A specialized motorcycle metal polish and protectant for: chrome, aluminum, stainless steel and more.
- Quickly polish away streaks, stains and bluing discoloration in motorcycle metals, including alloys and magnesium.
- It only takes a minute for motorcycle metal polishing - exhaust pipes, rims, handlebars, headlight castings and chrome trim.
- The result of Bike Magik Metal Polish is a head turning, brilliant metallic shine.
- This unique motorcycle metal polish makes it easy to have bright, shiny, polished metals.
- Motorcycle metal polishing with Bike Magik Metal Polish also adds corrosion inhibitors to protect areas prone to rust and corrosion.
- Use motorcycle metal polish on: motorcycles, bikes, trailers, rims, chrome, aluminum, stainless steel, alloys, magnesium, gold, brass, silver and more.
Green Cleaning Attributes
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- No Animal Testing - No Animal Ingredients - Cruelty Free
Remove oil and grease build up prior to motorcycle metal polishing with Motorcycle Cleaner.
Clean and remove oxidation from motorcycle metals first with Motorcycle Aluminum Cleaner.
Apply Bike Magik Metal Polish with a Polish Ball to extend the use of the metal polish and
drastically reduce your metal polishing time.
DIRECTIONS: Shake motorcycle metal polish well
to activate before and during applications. Do not use on metals with any type of overlay.
Polishing Motorcycle Metals
(Handlebars, exhaust pipes, rims, headlight casings, chrome trim, trailer, aluminum, stainless steel, chrome, billet, diamond plate, running boards, gold, brass, silver, copper bronze, nickel and more):
For polishing motorcycle metals by hand
: Place a clean, dry Cotton Terry Towel
over mouth of Bike Magik Metal Polish bottle - flip bottle over; using that dime-sized spot, rub metal vigorously until surface turns black. Buff off metal surface with an additional clean, dry cotton terry towel for a brilliant shine.
For applying Bike Magik Metal Polish with Polishing Ball
: Always use Biokleen Polishing Ball with drill in forward, or clockwise, direction. Place two to four dime-size drops of metal polish proportionally across the ball for initial application. Add one to two additional drops as needed for the application. Start by using the drill at slow speeds until polish is absorbed, then increase speed. Polish metal until entire surface turns black. Buff off metal with an additional Biokleen Polishing Ball or a clean, dry terry cloth towel for a brilliant shine. Always use precaution when using hand tools. Always wear protective eyewear.
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews: