Snowmobile Tunnel Polish - SledBrite Metal Polish
- Sled Brite Metal Polish a snowmobile tunnel polish and snowmobile metal polish.
- This snowmobile metal polish is guaranteed to shine your snowmobile tunnel, trailer, heat shields or virtually any oxidized metal.
- A few drops buffed onto a clean surface using a circular motion is all it takes. Your tunnel will shine like the day you picked it up from the show room floor.
- SledBrite Metal Polish is a concentrated, fast drying, metal polish formulated for hand cleaning of aluminum, stainless steel, gold, brass, chrome, silver and more.
- A snowmobile metal polish that lasts longer than conventional metal polishes.
- This snowmobile tunnel polish seals as it polishes metals for lasting protection. No need to follow up with a sealer afterward like most metal polishes.
- Heat resistant on metals up to 1350ºF
Use on: Snowmobile tunnels, snowmobile exhaust, heat sheid, trailer, billet, diamond plate, running boards, aluminum, stainless steel, chrome, gold, brass, silver, copper, bronze, nickel and more.
Green Cleaning Attributes
- Heat Resistant up to 1350º F
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- No Animal Testing - No Animal Ingredients
Remove oxidation from tunnels and aluminum first with Snowmobile Tunnel Cleaner. This cleans the metal and helps the snowmobile tunnel polish apply easier and last longer.
Apply SledBrite Metal Polish with a Polishing Ball to extend the use of the polish and drastically reduce your polishing time.
SledBrite Metal Polish
- Élimine les imperfections
- Crée un brillant éclatant
- Résistant à la chaleur jusqu’à 1350°F
- Polie la plupart des métaux
Le Metal Polish SledBrite est un polissant à métaux concentrés qui sèche rapidement, formulé pour le nettoyage de l’aluminium, de l’acier inoxydable, de l’or, du chrome, de l’argent, du laiton et bien plus encore.
Shake SledBrite Metal Polish well
to activate before and during applications. Do not use on metals with any type of overlay.
(Snowmobile tunnels, snowmobile exhaust, heat sheid, trailer, aluminum polish, stainless steel polish, chrome polish, billet polish, diamond plate polish, running boards, gold, brass, silver, copper bronze, nickel and more):
For best results, apply SledBrite Metal Polish with a Polishing Ball: Always use Biokleen Polishing Ball
with drill in forward, or clockwise, direction. Place two to four dime-size drops of metal polish proportionally across the ball for initial application. Add one to two additional drops as needed for the application. Start by using the drill at slow speeds until polish is absorbed, then increase speed. Polish metal until entire surface turns black. Buff off metal with an additional Biokleen Polishing Ball or a clean, dry terry cloth towel for a brilliant shine. Always use precaution when using hand tools. Always wear protective eyewear.
For polishing metals by hand
: Place a clean, dry Cotton Terry Towel over mouth of Sled Brite Metal Polish bottle - flip bottle over; using that dime-sized spot, rub metal vigorously until surface turns black. Buff off metal surface with an additional clean, dry terry cloth towel for a brilliant shine.
Overall Customer Rating of 16 Reviews: