Aluminum Cleaner – Bio-Kleen Aluma Kleen
- Bio-Kleen Aluma Kleen is a biodegradable aluminum cleaner that cleans and brightens aluminum and metal surfaces on your boat, pontoon, RV, trailer, truck, car and more.
- An aluminum cleaner that cleans and removes oxidation, stains and discoloration from aluminum and metals.
- Quickly and easily clean aluminum boats and pontoons.
- Bio-Kleen Aluma Kleen not only cleans but it also contains corrosion inhibitors to keep rust from returning to the surfaces you clean.
- Removes road salt corrosion on trailers, RVs and automobiles.
- Great at cleaning and removing brake dust and build up from coated automotive, RV and trailer rims.
- Dilute Aluma Kleen 50/50 for an automotive acid wash and remove rust speckles and oxidation from paint, remove salt oxidation from exterior, and thoroughly clean automotive paint prior to waxing and polishing.
Uses: Clean and de-oxidize any aluminum or metal surface, clean pontoons, clean aluminum boats, clean running boards, step plates and diamond plate, clean metal tanks on trucks and RV, clean metal trimming on trailers and RV, clean rust from parts and tools, clean rims and wheels, and an acid wash for your vehicle.
Green Cleaning Attributes
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- No Animal Testing - No Animal Ingredients - Cruelty Free
- Environmentally Friendly, Biodegradable, Non Aerosol, Ozone Safe
If you have any type of buildup on pontoons or other metal surfaces such as scale, scum line, algae, you must clean surface first with a
Hull Cleaner prior to applying Bio-Kleen Aluma Kleen.
For a polished, mirror finish on your metals, follow up with an application of Aluma Kleen with
- Spray Bio-Kleen Aluma Kleen aluminum boat cleaner on dry aluminum starting from the bottom and working up.
- Agitate with a brush ensuring even coverage.
- Allow 5-10 minutes dwell time.
- As cleaner begins to run, re-treat exposed areas and brush again. Allow additional dwell time.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- If streaking occurs, reapply and repeat process.
- Extremely oxidized pontoons or aluminum may require additional attention or more dwell time before rinsing.
For best results, remove build up from boats and pontoons with Hull Cleaner or remove grease from other surfaces with Amazing Cleaner prior to applying Bio-Kleen Aluma-Kleen. For a mirror finish apply Metal Polish after cleaning with Aluma Kleen.
Overall Customer Rating of 33 Reviews: