- Spray Bio-Kleen Aluma Kleen aluminum boat cleaner on dry aluminum starting from the bottom and working up.
- Agitate with a brush ensuring even coverage.
- Allow 5-10 minutes dwell time.
- As cleaner begins to run, re-treat exposed areas and brush again. Allow additional dwell time.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- If streaking occurs, reapply and repeat process.
- Extremely oxidized pontoons or aluminum may require additional attention or more dwell time before rinsing.
For best results, remove build up from boats and pontoons with Hull Cleaner or remove grease from other surfaces with Amazing Cleaner prior to applying Bio-Kleen Aluma-Kleen. For a mirror finish apply Metal Polish after cleaning with Aluma Kleen.
Overall Customer Rating of 42 Reviews: