- Super absorbent, lint-free 16x16"" premium microfiber towels. 75% Polyester / 25% Polyamide.
- This microfiber towel performs dependably even under heavy, prolonged use. So basically – it’s gonna last.
- These new technology microfiber towels are perfect for cleaning and detailing away smudges, dust, oil and grease from virtually any surface, without harming or scratching the surface.
- Produced with a bound edge with soft silk binding which provides durability and protects from scratching.
- This premium microfiber towel is a two-in-one solution: You don’t have to purchase multiple cloths anymore. The two-sided construction has one side woven tight, with no pile, and
cuts through wax and polish residue with ease. Also great for applying water or cleaning solution. The other ultra-plush side for drying and polishing, waterless car washes, quick detailers,
and interior dusting.
- These microfiber towels penetrate and absorb all particles to give a deep shine without scratching.
- Use as a micro fiber dusting cloth in your boat, rv, car, truck, home or office to finish cleaning the dirt and lint that previous towels have left behind.
- Safe and Scratch free: Hypoallergenic and cleans delicate surfaces. In addition to eliminating lint, it cleans sensitive indicators on your electronics and other household glass items without scratching them.
- Easy cleaning: Allows easy application of cleaners, protective polishes and waxes.
- Prevents staining: Cleans upholstery and furniture effectively and wipes up spills before stains set-in.
- Absorbent: Highly absorbent, holds up to 7 times its weight in liquids.
- Cost effective: Can be washed and reused hundreds of times.
- Normal towels and cloths leave streaks, swirls and lint.
- 90,000 thread count with millions of microscopic hooks that capture and hold dust, dirt and fine oily films easily.
Great for use with applying Spray Wax, Furniture Polishing, applying or buffing off Wax or Polish, or cleaning with Goggles Cleaner or Glass and Window Cleaner.
- Machine wash with a mild detergent.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
- Recommended washing temperature is 140 degrees with temperatures not exceeding 190 degrees.
- Hang dry or machine dry on medium heat (again, using no fabric softeners).
- Do not iron.
- Frequent washings are recommended as micro fiber can pick up particles that can scratch surfaces.
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: